Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation in collaboration with TOTAL are offering the National Scholarship programme scheme to Undergraduates in Nigeria who are looking for a medium to pursue a degree program at any Nigerian Institution.
This Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence, creativity, social as well as economical development in the Country.
Registrations are on-going Scholarship Scheme.
Deadline for Application: 31st October 2018
NOTE: APPLICANTS SHOULD BE AN UNDERGRADUATE AND ALSO A NIGERIAN.
- Applicants MUST have scored above 200 in UTME
- Applicants MUST be FULLY Registered as a FULL TIME student in a Nigerian University
- Applicants MUST be in 100 or 200 level at the time of application and;
- Applicants MUST have a CGPA of 2.50 in a 5-point scale, or equivalent.
To apply for this scholarship, just click here.
The following are required when applying for the scholarship application:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
For More Information, visit The Scholarship Webpage.